- Deliver your urgent mail by 11am the next business day.
- Flat rates mean you do not have to worry about postage costs or stamp values!
- Also comes with a time-stamped proof of delivery.
- Exchange Policy
Important Delivery Information
- Orders will be processed once the estimated shipping date is confirmed.
- Processing of your newly purchased A.M. Mail(s) will take place between Monday to Friday within normal business hours (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
- Delivery will be made by Singapore Post via Registered Mail. Unfortunately, we are unable to customize specific timings for the delivery or make a call prior to delivery. Kindly refer to Registered Articles Service Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) on www.singpost.com.
- Your order will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days during non-festive periods and 5 to 7 days during festive periods.
- Cut-off timing for processing of daily orders is set at 2pm. New orders submitted after 2pm will be processed the following work day.
- Upon placing an order, do ensure that you have selected the correct item as there will be strictly no refunds after order has been processed.
- We will not be able to change the address or deliver to any PO Box addresses. Thus, kindly ensure that the address provided is a correct and valid physical address.
Availability & Discontinuance
- Availability of the products is limited, and products may not be available for delivery.
- Requests for exchange of your purchase are allowed only when you have received (i) a damaged merchandise, or (ii) a defective merchandise. Requests for exchanges other than the above reasons will not be entertained.
- For damaged/defective A.M. Mail quantity of 9 or less, kindly proceed for a 1 to 1 exchange at your nearest SingPost Post Offices with a printout of the ‘Order Summary’ as a proof of purchase.
- For damaged/defective A.M. Mail quantity of 10 and above, kindly call 1605 to make arrangements for exchange.